Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Dan Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 20:52:36 -0500
> 2 problems with Windows 98 really bug me,  I have tried to get
> rid of both of them with little success and I could really use some help:
>
> 1. W 98 opening up with request for Network password.

Make sure windows login is selected in network control panel.  Del all *.pwl
files and reboot leave the password field empty and click ok-ok.

Windows should automatically load with no more requests for password.

> 2. Whenever I open a new program, I get the following Error
> Message which lasts and lasts:

Goto start menu - run.  Type "sfc" with out the quotes.  This runs the
system file checker and will replace altered files.  Or you can specify the
file and it will extract it from your cd cab files.

Good Luck

Dan