Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
vinceromito <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:57:22 -0400
Not yet, Brad.  Looked for the outlook sync button and there isnt one in out
2003!

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brad Loomis
Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 8:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Outlook 2003 closing problem

You ever get this resolved? I had this issue with my still used Outlook
2000. The solution for the earlier version is to go to Tools-Options-Other
tab-Advanced Options- Com Add ins and uncheck Outlook Synchronization. I
have no idea if this is even an option in O2003. Took me forever to find the
KB article on this problem back when I first had the problem.
Good luck.

Brad Loomis
San Miguel, CA