Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2010 00:33:30 -0500
Problem solved....... I think

At 11:10 PM 6/4/2010, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>What error messages do you get?

         No error message.   Continued hourglass spinning.

>Does this occur in Safe Mode?

        Occurs in Safe Mode

>I'd be looking for malware problems first.
>Download Malwarebyte's program and run it:
>http://www.malwarebytes.org/

       Malwarebytes run on all 3 computers.   Nothing found.

After Steve Jobs "problem" with the new IPhone and wireless
connection yesterday or today, I tried what he requested the audience
to do.   Shut down their wireless gadgets.

I turned off two of the computers and the non-connecting computer
connected.   Tried with all 3 and each could connect
individually.   So, now I'm running only 2 computers at a time and am
able to make connection.    Must have to do with the router/dsl and
amount of data.   Someone told me that sometimes a wireless router
gets confused as to what to do.  Don't know if this is right or
not.  But, so far, the problem is solved.

Thanks

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                        Mark Rode<[log in to unmask]>