Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 00:34:01 -0700
As long as the operating system supports it < Win95b or Win98 > you can use
FAT 32 on your hard drive partitions and you can run anything from it that
you run from FAT 16.  Win 98 has a utility that will convert FAT 16 to FAT
32 without losing data.
With Win95b or Win 98 you can use  third party software such as  Partition
Magic 3.0 to switch back and forth from FAT 16 to FAT 32 at will with no
data loss.

Mark

>Will changing a partition to Fat32 affect programs already installed on
>it, such as 32 bit ones and 16 bit games?.
>Any input on this would be appreciated.
>
>Alan P.

To my knowledge FAT32 cannot be installed on a FAT16 drive without total
destrucitve formatting because you must FDISK the H.D.

Ricardo A. Juliao L.