Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:23:47 -0400
Betty and Nan:

I think that you'll find OpenOoffice.org will fill your needs. I've been using
it at home for a number of years, and I've never encountered any problems
with any MicroSoft Office documents, including files from Word, Excel and
PowerPoint. Check it out at their website (http://www.openoffice.org). The
best part is that it's free for the download. And if downloading is not
convenient for you, the site has an extensive list of places where the CD can
be purchased.

It does require that you also have Java installled. If you don't, it can be
downloaded from http://java.com. And it too is free.

Regards,
Carroll Grigsby

On Tuesday 15 August 2006 16:09, Nan Barnes wrote:
> Hi Betty, did you get any help to your query?
> I cannot open any Powerpoint downloads and would appreciate a free program
> to allow me to view them. Nan
>
> --
> Enjoy your day!

> From: BettyHouse <[log in to unmask]>
>
> > I have a large number of power point programs of family digital
> > photography that I would like to convert to DVD format. I did a search
> > and found a couple of free trial conversion programs but before I start
> > downloading and do the trial/error method I thought I would ask for
> > recommendations. I'm not opposed to purchasing software but a trial is
> > always nice. I am using windows media-center on a toshibia laptop and
> > most of the power point presentations are from 2000 or 2003. Any and all
> > information and or recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks much!
> > Betty

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml