Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brenda Dencer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 22:24:28 -0400
Good morning.  I have Spybot and was running it today when I looked at the lower left status bar and saw the listing of programs/files that the program is scanning.  There were names like TeenXXXX which I KNOW I don't have on my PC.  I tried searching Spybot's help file for some clue as to what was going on, but had no luck.

If I were to guess, I'd say Spybot is runnng through some spyware list it keeps and was comparing my files/programs to the spyware list, but that's only a poor guess from a novice.

Have any of you noticed what I've described?  What is this list that I seen on the status bar?

TIA, Brenda Dencer

                       http://freepctech.com/rode