Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:13:26 -0400
Kevin, I think there is some restriction with Ghost Personal (free) Edition
and networks. I don't know the answer but I'll suggest this now before
your C: fails. Have you tried taking D: off the network by unsharing it?
In Windows Explorer - Rt click D: - Lt click "Sharing" - Lt click "Not shared"
Instructions are for W98SE. I'll be curious to hear the solution if you
find one.
Good luck, Bob

>Dear Listers,
>I have a PII 450, 256ram, 16.8gig HD running Win98se.  I have a second HD
>(D:), Western Digital 80 gig ATA100 plugged into an ATA100 PCI card.  I want
>to copy the contents of C: onto D: and then make D: my boot drive.
>I have Norton Ghost but it won't let me place the image of C: onto D:.  I
>have a small LAN and it won't let me copy the image to any other networked
>drive.  It says I need a corporate edition.  But I don't understand why it
>won't let me copy c to d?
>Has anyone used that xcopy procedure?  If so, does it work and how (step by
>step please, I'm a little slow) do I do it?  It's getting kind of frustrating
>since I think I'm losing my primary boot drive and want to get the drive
>copied.
>TIA,  Kevin Nowicki

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>