Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:38:24 -0400
"Baby" is a HP Mini with a 15.1 gig HD, running Windows XP SP 2.  10.2
gig of the little HD is taken up with Windows software and Windows
updates!  There's only 4.95 gig free space after I took out a _bunch_ of
software including (reluctantly) Firefox and Thunderbird,Java, Adobe X,
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9, Roxio, and a couple of other things I did not
really want to remove.  (I had to take a lot of pictures and WMVs off of
it one at a time; it didn't have enough memory left to create a CD!)

The rest is necessary -- or is it?  I know MSSE is essential if I want
to use "Baby" at the library (and of course, I want to).  So is MS
Office 2007, and I use it and MS Works a lot.  Mostly "Baby" is my
diary, date book, and logbook computer.

I have turned off Windows updates, but there are still a bunch of these
updates in the Control Panel.  They include a 63.7-meg "Compatibility
Pack for the 2007 Office System" including several security updates
dated August and September 2012; an unidentified, undated and unsized
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Security Update; a 185-meg Microsoft .NET
Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2 update installed in March, May, June and
July of 2010; a 169-meg Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2 also
installed in 2010; and a 28-meg Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1.

Security updates for Windows XP and Windows Media Player include very
much older ones from as far back as February 2009 up to the present
date, and there is a countless gang of them!  I'm sure they're taking up
yet more critical space on the little HD.  Can I take out the ones dated
2011 and backward without any harm?

Later today, I need to install Adobe Reader and possibly "mobi" or
another reader on "Baby,"  so I can use it to read some books that are
only available to me online.  I hope doing that won't take me back to
the point where I had only about 35 meg of memory left!

Thanks in advance!  As always, I greatly appreciate your help!

Joyce
SE Ohio

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com