Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rosalie Linthacum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:34:13 -0600
Hello,

Windows XP - Netscape 7.02 - Norton Antivirus - No Firewall

  When browsing the web, I usually get an Alert box that comes up saying
"Connection was refused when trying to contact ad.doubleclick.net" or
qksrv.net, or mediafastclick.net or burstnet.com.  Those four sites are the
most common with ad.doubleclick.net being 85% of the time.  I have to click
on the X at least twice to get the Alert box to close.  The web page that I
selected is already there on the screen, but the Alert box is over the
top.  Is there some way that I can set my preferences that will avoid
getting this Alert box?  It's a real annoyance.  I have Ad-Aware, Spybot
and Norton antivirus installed and have allowed cookies, disabled cookies,
tried various settings in the preferences to no avail.  I use Netscape
7.02.  I must admit that I don't have these Alert boxes if I'd use IE, but
I prefer the format of Netscape.

I'm enjoying the posts of this group.  You're all really helpful.  Thanks.

Rosalie Linthacum

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml