Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:11:31 -0800
Actually, the pictures should already be on the local machine, but they are
in the cache area (temporary internet files). It is possible to search
through these files and find the appropriate pictures. However, there may be
a large number of such files and some sort of graphics viewer would be
needed. I do this with a shareware program called Thumbs Plus
(http://www.cerious.com).

Peter Shkabara
http://www.geocities.com/anapro.geo
http://shkabara.tripod.com