Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:44:28 -0500
Hi Dave,

Right click on the yellow man of AIM and open up the Preferences.  You
will have a large box with options.  Uncheck the "Automatically sign on"
when AIM starts.  The other preference "Start AIM when Windows starts",
is just placing the yellow man Icon in your tray.
Whenever you have ANY program automatically starting up you can go into
that programs Preferences or Properties and disable this same type of
command.

Hope this helps.
tannis zamora

Dave Schroeder wrote:

>Why does the AOL instant messanger sign-on screen come up when I'm in the process of logging into OE 6.0?  Is there a setting I can change to stop this.  If I go to switch identities AOL instant messanger's sign-on screen pops up again.  For every time I switch identities this happens.  I could have the AOL instant messangers sign-on screen occuring up to 4 time since that's how many identities I have in Outlook.
>Any ideas on how to stop this?
>Dave Schroeder

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com