Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:57:59 -0800
The one search that produced anything resembling decent review results
talked about the DVD burner being in a PII 300GHz. This tells me it is
likely a rather old burner and (again likely) will not burn double-density
(is that a throwback term or what?) DVD disks. I doubt dual-layer media will
work in it.

Cheers!
Kyle Elmblade

--