Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2008 21:26:04 -0400
Hi Tabby,

Nero 7 should do the job.It's got all the elements and modules for
conversion and authoring a DVD.
Some basic rules to follow:
Place Source and Output folders at the root of C:\
like C:\Source and C:\Output
I'm assuming your drive is formatted as NTSF not Fat32
and that you have enough RAM installed -at least 1GB
Reduce running programs and processes not involved with the burning process.
Don't burn at the highest speed.
Before you start empty temp folders.
Make sure all your settings are correct.

Be aware that some DVDs can be faulty too -certain brands may give errors.
Or try a specific Nero forum like
http://forums.afterdawn.com/forum_view.cfm/156

Peter E.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] DVD burning program
From: Tabby Bail <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: 19-May-2008 1:04:50 PM

Ok well heres the deal i have been downloading movies and they are in
AVI format and i cant find a burner that will just burn the movies right
off my hard drive. the have already been converted and ripped. i just
cant find anything that will burn them. any ideas? i am using XP home
edtion. I have tried Nero 7 and iburns it fine til about the last 20 or
30 min of the movies and it skips and then shuts off. but evertime i
burn  movies with nero it throws up an error sayin burn process failed.
dont know what to do.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml