Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 14:47:42 +1100
I have a number of Address Books and would prefer to have only one.

It is my wish to amalgamate the address books which I have, into one address
book that is Microsoft Outlook's own Address Book and then delete those
which I do not need.

Would you please tell me how to do this by giving me a word for word
description of the method.

I have XP Professional and Word 2000

 John Roberts.			Phone/Fax 0269331556
60/1 Franklin Drive, Estella via	Email [log in to unmask]
WAGGA WAGGA. NSW. 2650	Monday, 12 February 2007

                       http://freepctech.com/rode