Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 10:34:10 +0200

> If you wish rapid connection speed, particularly when you have limited
> hard drive space, consider Opera. It was about seven times faster than
> Internet Explorer, and is leaner than IE, Netscape or NeoPlanet.

And much smaller : version 4.0 beta is 1.5 Mb install, vs. 12 for IE and
even more for Netscape...

Be warned, however: Opera 3.5/3.6 (current version) doesn't support
background images in tables and 4.0 beta has bugs in that support so that
many pages will not be seen quite as intended to by designer. The Java
package must be separately downloaded and installed.

(and, it is NOT free - but well worth the $$...)

- Max Timchenko ([log in to unmask])

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html