Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 13:14:44 -0600

Hopefully, that will solve the problem.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] AVG Question

Thanks Sven,
After checking as you say, all options under "E-mail Scanning" are checked.
But I still don't receive the message I used to.  Could they possibly have
discontinued this message in newer versions of AVG?  I see in my original
e-mail, that I just copied out of a friends forwarded e-mail to me, his
version is 7.0.322 and my version is 7.1.362.