Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Thomas Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:45:41 -0800
I tried the Norton firewall for less than a day and then uninstalled it.
There are a few free firewall programs available with Zone Alarm apparently
the most popular. Also, I use a router as a hardware firewall for incoming
protection.

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marion" <[log in to unmask]>

I am running windows xp with sp2. I have Norton Internet Security 2005,on
Dec 14 I downloaded the update for 2006,I thought(hoped?) this might solve
the problem.

On Nov 22 I downloaded updates for  Norton internet security. Ever since
then I am unable to send or receive email unless I disable the firewall (in
Norton's).

I went to the Norton's website,the solution for my problem didn't work.I
have emailed them numerous times and never received a reply.Also,should my
windows firewall be enabled along with the Norton firewall? Norton charges
$30.00 per issue to talk to tech support,which I refuse to pay.

Saturday I picked up a copy of Smart Computing magazine.Inside was an
article addressing the problem I am having.It says to: open NIS,click
statistics,click view logs,click firewall & then close the problematic
program.Click clear logs(indicated by the white square with the red x on
it)(mine has a balloon with an i in it)open the problematic program,click
display new entries on the log viewer and look for new entries. If you see
an entry related to the program,examine it to see why the firewall is
blocking the program.From here,you might be able to locate a program rule
that's preventing the program from going online.Only problem is, EVERY TIME
I click on firewall or any of the other entries in the log file,my computer
freezes up and I have to reboot.

I am soooo  frustrated!!!

Please,can you help me????

    Thanks,Marion Sumner  aka [log in to unmask]

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml