Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:24:44 -0800
If you really want to do a security wipe on the hard drive and then start
over, here is a free wipe utility. It is not a high level security wipe but
should suffice for home use.

http://www.killdisk.com/features.htm

Look at the last question in the Q&A section as it explains what you need to
do after the wipe to make the system operational again. The computer
requires a floppy drive. You will need a bootable floppy disk with at least
"fdisk" and "format" on it. And you will need the installation CD or
floppies to install the desired operating system(s). If you have any
questions on using "fdisk" or "format", you can get back to this group.

Good luck

Tom Mayer

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emy McKee" <[log in to unmask]>

I am going to Florida for a visit and my brother have problems with his PC
over there and he ask me if I can write his PC to zero's. I did that to my
PC around 2 years ago and I don't recall how I did it. He has an HP Computer
year 2001. Please, is any quick guide that I can use to do so and then
install Windows 2000 back on his computer? Actually he have Windows 98SE I
know after install windows I have to install all the drivers and softwares
(I can handle that) but I don't recall how to do the mayor part (Windows).

Thanks a lot,
Emy McKee

                       http://freepctech.com/rode