Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Amado Pino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 21:21:03 -0400
I hope this helps, found it while browsing

Most likely you've specified a border outside your printer's printable area.
             Most printers can't print to the very edge of a page; most laser
printers can
             print as close as .24 inch from the edge of the page, and most ink
jet
             printers get as close as .5 inch. Anything closer to the edge than
your printer
             can handle won't print. To set the border correctly, follow these
steps:

             1. Choose Format + Borders and Shading.
             2. In the Borders and Shading dialog box, click the Page Border tab.
             3. Click Options.
             4. Set Measure From to Edge of Page.
             5. Change each measurement (Left, Right, Top, and Bottom) to at least
18
             pt (.25 inch) if you have a laser printer and at least 36 pt (.5
inch) if you have
             an ink jet printer.
             6. Click OK twice.

             Note that the printable areas given here are only general guidelines;
your
             printer may allow printing closer to or farther from the edge of the
paper.
             Check your printer manual or setup for more information.

S. Lokanathan wrote:

> I am repeating an inquiry posted earlier for which I did not receive
> and suggestions. I Hope someone will be able to help me with this
> problem.
>         Ever since I installed Office 97, I have problems in printing borders.
> Though the typing had been done inside the grid lines, then,when
> printing, some of the rows print outside the borders.
>         Also, when using "INSERT TABLE", always borders appear and there
> is no
> way of disabling this; I am then forced to go to Format, Borders, and
> then click on "No Borders".
>         I shall appreciate advice on how to solve these 2 problems.
>                         Siva Lokanathan
>
>                                   -----
>         **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**
>         Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]> or Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**