Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:03:17 +1000
Telnet requires you to enter user and password
these cannot be seen when you type them
sometimes you have to even type user then (your user name) enter and then
pass then (your password)
hope this helps

Bob Stout
B. L. Gas Services
http://blgas.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Willie
Sent: Friday, 29 August 2003 8:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Telnet

Date: August 28, 2003
From: William Patton
Subject: Telnet

Thank you for this information.  I have downloaded and installed the
program, however, it is the same problem.  I connect to dslreport.com, and
am recognized by it and asked to input some information, but I am unable to
type and characters.  Perhaps it is something simple that I am overlooking.
I have not used telnet before.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
William