Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 18:51:39 -0700
This is a little confusing. What happens when you try to start the PC?
Do you get an error message with the repair option?
What backup method did you use? A restore should allow you access to the
data.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Vista wont boot
From: john clemence <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, December 02, 2009 11:41 am
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi, I posted this the other day - My notebook battery died, I think when
windows was updating and since then It wont start up. I tried the
"repair pc" option when using the Vista cd but no joy. I had previously
backed up to an external H.D. and I am wondering if I do a complete
Vista re-install, loosing all my stuff, can I access the missing stuff
from the external H.D?
Any advise would be really appreciated.
Regards,
John.