Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diane Kroeckel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2007 13:51:16 -0600
I fixed my background problem.

I was trying to get the background color of my icons to be similar to my
wild wallpaper.  I was under desktop properties, customize, web - and
found a file listed there that was checked to display.  I didn't know
what the file was, so I unchecked it and hit ok.   Now the background is
transparent.

Hope this helps others.

Diane Kroeckel

                       http://freepctech.com/rode