Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Paul A. Shippert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 22:42:21 +0000
Greetings--

This may be a "yes and no" situation.  If the originator of the photos in question placed them in a "public" part of the DropBox 'system', Venkat should have been able to download them in whatever size/resolution they existed there, and Mr Ekkerman's response appears to be 'spot on'.

I was just able to open the link provided, and was able to view and save the photos to my computer.  I was then able to open them in an image editor (Irfanview), and adjust their viewable sizes to 4 X 6, and/or 8 X 10, depending on the the resolution and 'size' of the originals (as I received them).

Venkat should be able to view the images in a browser, then save them to a folder on his computer.  If those images are .png or some other format that is not a "native format" for Windows apps, then a freeware app like Irfanview [I have no affiliation with the company/individual who has compiled this application] should be able to open them, possibly edit them, then save them to a 'universal' format like jpg or gif, and then edit them to adjust size, focus, b rightness, contrast, gamma level, etc.

If Venkat is anything like me, he'll learn to do this stuff as he goes along.  I'm no expert, but those wedding photos didn't need a lot of work, and he should be able to make them look memorable for his friends.

HTH.

Paul A. Shippert