Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Terrence Nolley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 00:31:57 -0400
Hello all,

    I provide tech support to approx. 45 computers running Small
Business Server.  Lately I've had some staff members bring to my
attention that after accessing the Internet, they are no longer able to
access the Exchange Server (ver 2000) via MS Outlook 2002.  They
normally receive a message stating "The Exchange Server is Unavailable
would you like to Retry or Cancel".  In most cases the staff member has
to either log off / log on or do a Restart to, before the Exchange
Server is Available again. Also, the clients are running Win2K or XP and
the web browser is IE 6.0.  I believe our company has some sort of
Frame-Relay connection to the Internet through Bell South.  Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml