Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Elmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:01:00 -0600
I use Popup Manager www.endpopups.com which I've had good luck with. It
passed all the tests that Sven suggested, though it is only for Internet
Explorer and Windows. It also has a non-intrusive tab that shows up on the
edge of the browser that turns red when it blocks a popup. With a click of
the mouse the popup can be displayed if needed. It can be configured to
allow popups from certain pages and still block the rest. The best part is
that it is free, with a request for a donation (I liked it enough that I
donated $5.00).

Good luck!

Bob Elmers

<snip>
On Behalf Of Pattie Skalsky
<snip
Is there anyway to block a popup that says Microsoft Internet Explorer?  I
have a popup blocker, but it doesn't take care of this.  Thanks.
<snip>

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml