Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 17:35:27 -0500
Dr. Watson can be very helpful in diagnosing these errors.
However, it must be memory resident at the time of the error in order to
give you a diagnosis.  When I use this program I usually drag it into the
startup menu and leave it active until the problem is resolved.Just click
the "Details" button after the info is collected
You might also consider the IE repair utility in System Tools/System
Info/Tools.
I am including a couple of pages that reference MS KB articles on Fatal
Exception errors.
http://www.windows-help.net/windows98/troub-344.shtml
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/6883/fatal2.html
******
Often when navigating from one internet site to another, using Windows 98
and IE5, I get a blue screen crash with the details Fatal exception 0E at
0028:C001539A.   Pressing any key to continue brings up another blue screen
entitled Windows with the details 0D at 0246:013F47FB or sometimes
0C61:013F268B.   Dr Watson says everything OK - which it obviously isn't.
Anyone with any clues that might help a complete computer idiot, please?

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>