Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
johnsonv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:51:45 -0000
John,
I have those .dll files in *2016 and *3032 formats but I have never heard of
*3016. What software do you need them for?

Vance Johnson
GeoReferencing Systems Inc

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of John Towner
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 1998 2:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows *.dll's

I've tried several list archives and several search engines but I
cannot find a couple of dll's

I am looking for scdx3016.dll and sde3016.dll

I am sure someone recently posted a url that had a huge collection of
dll's.

Can anyone help??

John Towner