Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
cberesford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:03:25 -0700
On my PC I use Windows 98, Internet Explorer, and the latest versions of Norton AntiVirus and Internet Security.  Sometimes I am able to get into the home page of a website but then am not able to continue.  When I click on a link, nothing happens to the window except a "javascript" message at the bottom left corner of the window.  Examples:  "javascript:parent.goOn(19)" and "javascript:foxfanVideoPlayer(2674,'Dennis Miller')".  What adjustments must I make in order to have access to the links I want?  I know little about computers and need explicit directions.
Cecile Beresford

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>