Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 23:14:12 -0500
Hi Patti,

I can't answer your question as to 'what might be happening (maybe someone
else on the list can), but I can offer a suggestion. I have received 3-4
similar e-mails and I use MailWasher (http://www.mailwasher.net) to "bounce"
them back where they came from. So far I haven't received more than one from
the same address. I suspect they are a probe or a lure of some type and your
e-mail address was harvested from the Internet in much the same way as
spammers operate.

Also, it's a good idea to manually check AVG for updates when you first
start your computer, or schedule it for once daily on the Update Manager tab
in AVG Control Center.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "P Wittneben" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 8:45 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] mystery emails

at least 3 times per day I receive the following email message. "I'm sorry
to have to inform you that I wasn't able to deliver your message to the
following addresses:
Undelivered mail to [log in to unmask] " These emails come from various
addresses and domains.. Does anyone know what might be happening? I have
asked this question before but received no reply. FYI: I have scanned for
viruses and spyware and they all come out clean.
---Patti Wittneben