Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tony Beckett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:42:47 +0100
Is it possible, in Excel 2003, to put a label next to a
formula in the same cell? I want the formula result,
followed by an identifier, but I do not want it in two
different cells

One way of doing this would be to use a "Custom" format on
each of the cells wanting a label next to the formula.

Use Format/Cells and then the Number tag. At the bottom of
the Category: list is "Custom" and the end of the "Custom"
list is a complicated version that doesn't really make
clear that you can use a pair of "" in any normal format to
add your own text.

An easier example would be to put into Type:
0.00 "Identifier"
Then every time you used that format the numeric part would
be two decimal places followed by the word "Identifier".

You would have to set up a different format for each
different word you used but once done you could use the
Format Painter to "paint" that format to a new cell.

Tony
Rutland, UK

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!