Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 10 May 1998 18:25:55 -0400
>Hello Everyone,
>
>I would appreciate some advice, I manage a network running NT Server and
>Windows 95 Clients and some Apple Macs. We presently have Nortons
>AntiVirus Software on the Server and Workstations but I would like to
>have more than one AntiViral software running for more peace of mind.
>The Users need to surf the net and receive loads of emails and so we are
>particularly vulnerable.

First of all,  I wouldn't want to run TWO packages. You will have more grief
than solution. It is likely that the two packages will clash! If your
company can afford it, scrap Norton and go Mcafee. It's a much better
program. We use it on our government network and it protects over 5000
clients successfully.

>We have a Laroux virus that NAV picks up but does not get rid of it does
>anyone know how to get rid of it.

Read above :) - Get a Mcafee clean disk and it will detect and delete it.

Guido Piraino