Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Franklin B Brumett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 16:08:06 -0400
Hello Richard,

I wonder if you have "Auto-hide the Task Bar" checked in the "Task bar and
Start Menu Properties? Window?

HTH - Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Richard Caruso
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Taskbar

WinXp Pro. SP2 - 2 gig memory - 2 160 sata HD's  - AMD 4600 x2 CPU.

The taskbar disappears from screen. Keep taskbar on top of other windows
IS CHECKED. Have tried it both ways. Press Windows Key brings up the task
bar. ANY mouse movement ANYWHERE on the screen and the taskbar slides dow
n out of site. Have tried internet searches without success. Any help is
appreciated.

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml