Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Fred Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 15:28:18 -0400
What is the error message?
Are you set up as a DOMAIN?
Is the print share on one of the servers?
What is showing as the authorized users?

If the error message indicates insufficient user privileges and you are
using a DOMAIN, the most common error is to remove the group "Everyone" but
not replace it with a group such as "Domain Users DOMAIN".

Fred Nielson

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Connie Chisum
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 11:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] printers

We have Win 2000 installed on our servers.  Before we had that we had Win NT
4.  Now only those with admin. rights can print to our Ricoh AP204 printer.
Before everyone could print.  I have checked permissions and drivers nothing
works. Any ideas?

Connie Chisum
Jayton-Girard ISD

                       http://freepctech.com/rode