Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 22:54:10 -0800
  Windows contains a service called "Windows Messenger" (nothing to do with
instant messaging) which is intended for relaying notices on LANs, and is
enabled by default.  Unless you're actually running a home network, you can
safely disable this service -- exactly how will depend on your Windows
version.
  However, it is a very bad idea to have the NetBIOS services which
Messenger relies upon reachable from the Internet!  So rather than hiding
the problem by disabling the service, I'd recommend that you install a good
firewall program (the free version of Zone Alarm is sufficient) to protect
your machine from the whole range of NetBIOS traffic arriving via the
Internet.

David Gillett