Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 21:21:38 -0700
To Dave, Dean and Jamie and any others out there you provided input.

Follow-up:  Thanks for the assistance - problem solved.

Jamie was right about that switch after the command to start windows.
But I liked to keep things neat and I cleaned out all of the lines that
he recommended to REM.

And I also edited out that DOS=SINGLE.  But I did that after changing
those lines in the autoexec.bat file.  Didn't seem to make a big
difference except for the time it took windows to load.  (Went faster)

I also eliminated that command for installing DOSKey.  That never
appeared before on the screen, and as far as they (the computer owners)
were concerned, they didn't want it.

So now everything boots nicely, the family is happy that I didn't
recommend that their father shoot his errant brother, but now they have
a new problem <<<GGG>>>

I just installed a digital satellite system for them, and now they are
afraid that the "brother" will come in at 3am and call up for
pay-per-view movies.  Now I am headed back to lock out access to certain
channels.  It never ends, right?

Again, thanks to all for the knowledge you have passed on.
--
Jean Bourvic :>))

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: