Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 11:29:43 -0500
Hi Walter,
Happy New Year to you as well.

When you say you uninstalled Norton System Works did you also use the
Norton Removal utility
or just the Add/Remove Panel?
Norton,as well as many other AV programs or security suites,leave a lot
of residue.

For Systemworks 2002 use:
Norton SystemWorks cleanup utility (SYMClean)
http://service4.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nsw.nsf/docid/2001101612274407

For Norton 2003 and later:
Norton Removal Tool
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039?Open&docid=2001101612274407&nsf=nsw.nsf&view=docid
or
<http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039?Open&docid=2001101612274407&nsf=nsw.nsf&view=docid,or%20http://tinyurl.com/yca3h5>*http://tinyurl.com/yca3h5*
<http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/tsgeninfo.nsf/docid/2005033108162039?Open&docid=2001101612274407&nsf=nsw.nsf&view=docid,or%20http://tinyurl.com/yca3h5>

In addition use a good registry cleaner to rid the PC from everything
Norton.

My advice:Uninstall AVG and make sure everything is gone.
Then run the Norton tool and make sure everything is gone.
Then reinstall AVG free.

You can also try a system restore to before you uninstalled Norton
 and then proceed as above using the above procedure,
finishing off with the install of AVG.
BTW,set a restore point before you do that install .

Good luck.

Peter.