Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"W. Curt Deegan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 03:05:08 -0400
> For some reason, some of my drives have 2 recycle bins in them.  I've tried to delete the extra one, but of course it couldn't be that easy.  Are there any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Irvin Libao

I have no idea why you have more than one recycyle bin per drive.
Possibly this info will help you get back to your prescibed quantity.

The "recycled" subdirectories (folders) -- maybe in the C:\WINDOWS
subdirectory or possibly in the root (C:\) -- have the hidden attribute
set.  If the only problem you have is in deleting the extra folder,
removing the hidden attribute ( attrib -h ) in DOS mode, should make the
folder deletable. You can probably do this somehow from Windows, but I
only screw with things like this in DOS, where I know what's likely to
happen.

Curt