Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 07:18:53 +0930
Try a search for your .pst file, this contains your Outlook Express data. If
you save this file in another folder, you can install Outlook Express anew
and then import your old data into the new version.
Hope this helps,
Bob Weaver

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jack Zeigler
Sent: Thursday, 5 June 2008 3:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] outlook express shut down

Hi All
&nbsp;Recently , I have not been able to open outlook express. When I
attempt to sign in to download my email&nbsp; the program shuts down and
restarts my computer. There are no error messages.
A friend suggested that I delete all of the temp files, but that would also
delete my history files and I don't want to do that unless necessary.
I would appreciate some suggestions on how to resolve this situation.
&nbsp;I am running XP pro and my computer is set to update windows
automatically.
Many thanks for your help in advance.&nbsp;
&nbsp;

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml

Checked by AVG.