Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 1998 10:39:36 -0800
==========Forwarded by the Moderator=========

For Ricardo Juliao L.:  [log in to unmask]

Hello All:

I have been analyzing the bootlog.txt file I just created using the appropiate
bootup choice. The following errors have been "encountered" in the file:

[000C0F95] Dynamic load failed naapi.vxd : [000C0F95] File not found

[000C0F42] LoadFailed = ndis2sup.vxd

[000C0F4D] LoadFailed = ebios

[000C0F4E] LoadFailed = vshare

[000C0F5D] LoadFailed = EBIOS

[000C0F6A] DEVICEINITFAILED = MTRR

[000C108C] INITCOMPLETEFAILED = SDVXD

1. naapi.vxd is nowhere to be found...where can I get it? What is it?
2. ndis2sup.vxd is only mentioned once in bootlog.txt (not loaded succesfully
elsewhere) and is located in /windows/system...why can?t it load succesfully?
3. ebios is found twice in bootlog.txt (both failed loads), and I can?t find
any file with a name like this.
4. vshare is found only once in bootlog.txt (failed load), and I can?t find
any file with a name like this.
5. mtrr.vxd is loaded succesfully but fails to initialize and is located in
/windows/system.
6. sdvxd is initialized succesfully but fails to complete and is nowhere to be
found as a file.

My system is Win95 4.00.950.B FAT32 with IE4.01 w/o Active Desktop, McAfee
VirusScan 3.01, Norton Crashguard 2.0, Norton Utils for W95 (old version),
Sci Tech Display Doctor 6.0 beta, and W95 Powertoys.
Although my system seems to work Ok, I would appreciate ANY help on one or
more of these occurrences. Are these normal errors?

TIA,

Ricardo A. Juliao L.
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/9419