Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:44:52 +0800
Microsoft appear to have changed the Windows Update site over the
weekend. I couldn't connect this morning, then it connected but timed
out. Only 5 minutes ago did it work successfully.

You're willing to re-install and / or play with your registry settings
because you can't connect to a website? That's a bit extreme, isn't it?!

Rick P

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marilyn Wilson
Sent: Monday, 3 June 2002 8:45 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PCSOFT] Can't Connect to Windows Update

I suddenly can't connect to Windows Update.  I just get a blank page
that says Done.  This happened once before and I finally ended up
reinstalling Windows.  I'm hoping I don't have to do this again.  I'm
running Win98 SE and have ZoneAlarm and AVG anti-virus.  However, this
did not stop my connecting before.  My guess is that some setting in the
registry needs changing.  I am quite comfortabe doing this.  Does
anybody have any suggestions please!

Marilyn

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                       http://freepctech.com/rode