Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Joe Trimarchi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 15:58:37 -0400
Look at the function Networkdays(). If you don't see it you may have to use
the addin manager to add it to the list of functions. See Tools, Add-Ins,
Analysis ToolPak-VBA. It should do what you want.

Joe Trimarchi

-----Original Message-----
From: PCSOFT - Personal Computer software discussion list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of David Farrington
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2000 2:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Excel Date Calculations

Jim Meagher wrote:

> Good Morning to all....
>
> In Excel 97, I  need to compute the number
> of weekdays (Mon-Fri) between two given dates....
>
> Any and all suggestions will be appreciated.

In  Woody's Office Watch (WOW) #4.49 they ran a whole article on date
cal. I
can send you the newsletter if you want or you maybe able to go to their
web site and get it for yourself. There is also some info in WOW 5.01.
Contact me if you want I would gladly send them to you.

         The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering the NOSPIN
        File Download CD, Abit's Gentus Linux, Linux Power CD and
          the RedHat Linux CD.  All CDs are provided at COST!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions

                         http://nospin.com/rode