Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:55:06 -0500
Hi Les,

I'll attempt to answer your questions as best I can. As for the company, I
have always assumed it to be one company with one line of products. The
information available on their Web site supports this in that they are a
large corporation with a presence in over 100 countries worldwide. As for
the correct spelling, I have seen it spelled several different ways but
Lavasoft spells it "Ad-Aware".

I can not explain why there are different versions/builds of Ad-Aware. You
might pose that question to them. I was not aware there was an Ad-Aware
Personal Edition 6.0. I have always seen it as Ad-Aware6.0 Build xxx. In the
"About" section of the one I have it states, "Ad-Aware SE Personal Build
1.04, written by Nicolas Stark, Lavasoft Sweden". I downloaded it from
MajorGeeks.com in the U.S.A. and I live in the U.S.A.

Below I've included additional information from the About Lavasoft and
Contact Us pages on their Web site. Note that all three links take you to
the same Web page. I hope this has answered some of your questions.

http://lavasoft.element5.com/default.shtml.en
http://www.lavasoft.de/
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

About Lavasoft:

Lavasoft Inc.

Established in Germany in the mid 1990's
Incorporated in July 2002
Headquartered in Sweden

Global Presence

Partners in over 100 countries
Customers in Asia, Africa, Australia, Europe, and the Americas
Products available in more than 20 languages

Contact Information:

E-Mail:

General information: [log in to unmask]
Sales: [log in to unmask]
Corporate sales: [log in to unmask]
Press: [log in to unmask]

Head Office - Europe:

Nicolas Stark Computing AB
Centrumvägen 39
Box 80
520 43 Åsarp
Sweden

Phone +46 (0) 515 503 00 (no technical support)
Fax + 46 (0) 515 503 19

Sven Swanson, Sr.