Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Sal Venti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 10:32:50 -0500
I want to keep the same line length after inserting information into a string. For example, let's say the field is for entering a child's first name,
the output, on browser and print, should look like this:

    Sal: ______________________________________

But another child's name is entered into the (name field) then I want the line length to still be the same, i.e.

    Alexander: ________________________________

or if the person's name is shorter, then

    Jo: _______________________________________

or if they enter in uppercase it would look like this:

    SHELLY: ___________________________________

I need the lines so that when the document is printed out a person could handwrite information on the line.

Also should we take into consideration that various fonts take up different space?
(Could we convert whatever font the client was using into our default font?)

Here is an example of what I mean:

We tried entering a child's name-Kristen- which is 7 spaces that are equal to the 7 spaces in {Fname} but the total line length was shorter when viewed on the browser and when printed out.

I need the entire line to adjust so that it matches the total length of the other lines on the printed page.

I am using Front Page.

Thank you,

Sal Venti

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: