Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Cheryl J Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 21:43:18 -0500
I would take it back to the store and replace it with a new one. I recently
added the same without any problem so, to me at least, it sounds like you
got a bad disc.

I'm sure the store will replace it, I hope they do. If they wouldn't then
call Symnatec and insist that they replace it. You paid good money and
deserve a good product.

God Bless,

 <:))))><<

"Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

-------Original Message-------

From: [log in to unmask]

Date: 08/18/05 20:58:02

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [PCSOFT] Norton AntiVirus 2005

I've been trying to install a new version of NAV-2005 for about a week now.
The CD goes through the installation process fine, but on reboot, I get two
error messages: 1002,1-a necessary file NAVOPTRF.DLL can't be loaded; and
3030,27-NAV can't be loaded uninstall/reinstall NAV.  I'm paraphrasing the
messages, but you get the idea.

I've corresponded with Symnatec help desk - two different guys and they've
sent me two different procedures for uninstalling the current and all past
versions and cleaning the registry and reloading from a clean Win98 reboot.

Neither worked.  Last night I went further in the registery and removed
*EVERY* instance of Norton or Symantec, then did a clean reboot and
reinstalled.

No joy - same error messages.  Anyone out there have a solution?

Thanks.......Ralph