Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 19:49:21 -0400
Kathy Long wrote:

> As I was reading my e-mail through Outlook Express, ILLEGAL OPERATION came up and shut down my mail. Since then I cannot get my Outlook Express back. I have tried to reinstall it with the cd I got from my ISP, but still no luck. I now get my e-mail from another service but I want my Outlook Express back. HELP

Ok Kathy,
Let's try this. Go to Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs, select the Windows Setup tab and wait until it loads the installed components. Once that's done scroll down the list until you find Outlook Express. See if there is a check in it's box. If there isn't put one in and then OK it. If there is a check in the
box, uncheck it, OK everything until you are out of the Windows Setup,  then reboot. Once you are back up return to the Windows Setup again and put the checkmark back in to Outlook Express. You will need to have your Windows CD handy for this.

                         http://nospin.com/rode