Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:19:02 -0800
I assume that you have the preview panel enabled when you select these
e-mails. If you turn off the preview panel, then you should be able to
select those messages without freezing the application. You could then try
to save the message to a folder or forward it as you had thought of doing.
Usually, any freezing has to do with the content of a message and it
requires the viewing of the message to cause problems.

Let us know if this is not the case and we can try some other direction.

Peter