Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Anne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:24:26 +0930
Hello everyone.

I have been entrusted by my elderly father to "fix" his PC. It is a
Celeron 533, with
64 meg RAM, a 10 gig or so HDD, running Win95.

He had started off only wanting to run DOS on it, then relented to
install Win3.11/DOS 6.22, then finally agreed to try Win95 as none of
his old DOS stuff would work properly as the processor was just too
fast.

During all this, the sound and display disappeared, well, no sound, and
only 16 colours on Display. I fixed all that, but somehow I managed to
lose a few critical IE5.5 files, so IExplorer will not work.

I assumed I could just reinstall it, BUT I keep getting a message that
the install routine detects IE5 is already installed, and won't proceed.

I then tried to install a previous version, and then hopefully upgrade,
but it won't let me do this either..

Does anyone have any suggestions? I dare not format and start again, as
a backup of that size is beyond me.

Thankyou

Anne Smith

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: