Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:01:02 -0500
Yes, this is possible. My husband uses WebTV and I believe that one
should be "in" the wife's account, then go into "Settings," preferably
while at the mail start page. There is also a Settings possibility on
the home page, but this would entail an additional choice in getting to
the proper place to change the information.