Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:24:55 EDT
In a message dated 6/18/2002 10:51:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I used to enter the URL in the Address Block of IE6 and it would add the
> WWW. and the .COM if I hit CONTROL_ENTER.
>
> Now I am getting something new...
>
> Now comes up some adds for RealNames and something about MSN search and it
> lists sites rather than taking me directly to the site I entered.
>
> Anyone?

Hi,
  You can get info on the story here:
 <A HREF="http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/23/25245.html">The Register</A>  , basically, Real Names was the company that provided that
service to Microsoft (and Internet Explorer). They recently went under, which
is why you are getting the message you are getting now.

HTH,
Peter Hogan

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml