Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Tom Mayer SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 22:42:38 -0800
This is a link to Easy Cleaner. It has been around for some time now
during which I have used it without any problems. Besides finding
duplicates, it has a few other functions to help you keep your computer
cleaned of excess files.

http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/ecleane.htm

Tom

Bruce Lund wrote:
> Same thread, new question. Is there a program that will help me identify duplicate files on my computer? The files that seem to be duplicating on my C drive seem to be all over the map, and as fast as I remove the duplicates, it seems to be adding more, although different names, types and folders. I have looked at scheduled tasks and don't see what would be causing this. Sooooooooo, one of the things I need to do here is identify all the duplicate files so I can delete them and also share with you folk what types of files they are so maybe you can help me out. Is there freeware that will help me track down these duplicates?
>
> Bruce

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml